My Vafourite Teacher – brother Tresno

Baca Juga



My Vafourite Teacher – brother Tresno

Berikut ini adalah Descriptive text tentang favourite teacher. Buat kamu yang sedang mencari teks descriptive, maka postingan tresno English yang berjudul My Vafourite teacher – brother Tresno ini bisa menjadi jawabannya. 

My Vafourite teacher – brother Tresno ini adalah teks descriptive terbaru asli dari tresno English ditulis untuk sobat semuanya....
Yuk check it out !!!!!!!!!!!

My Favourite teacher
My favourite teacher is my English teacher, Brother Sutrisno. He is clever and humorous teacher in my school. He speaks English very well. He is very kind and goodhearted. Different from other teacher, he wants the students call him brother not mister. He prefers brother to sir or mister. So my friends and I always call him brother Tresno.
He makes all students so close on him such as the relationship between students and their brother not children to their parents. He wants the students become his young brother and he becomes the students elder brother.
Brother Tresno is tall and slim. He likes wearing batik so much. He always wearing Batik to teach in the classroom. He is a disciplinarian.
I like his way of teaching. It is so different from other teacher too. He is good at singing any kind of song. He has good voice. He often sing when teaching the classroom. It makes the class happy and no one are sleepy or bored during the lesson.
He always make his students happy and fun study. He always tell the student happy and funny story so that it makes the students like his way of teaching.
He always motivates the students to study hard. He dislikes students who come to the school late, students who do not do their homework, or students who throw rubbish anyway.
There are many students dislike English but because of his way of teaching, they like English. He inspires students to be successful people.

Demikianlah My Vafourite teacher – brother Tresno, semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di Tresno English karena masih ada banya sekali materi-materi bahasa Inggris yang wajib kamu baca. Thank you and see you soon ......