Letter to Zain

Baca Juga



Letter to Zain
Berikut ini adalah postingan tresno English tentang surat bahasa Inggris yang berjudul Letter to Zain yang ditulis khusus buat sobat tresno English semuanya. 


Semoga postingan ini bermanfaat. Silahkan check it out ......

Banjarnegara, September 28 th 2016
Dear
Zain


      Hi, how are you there ? I guess you are now happier and happier. I know it from your facebook. Ya it is just what I want surely. I am so happy to see it.

      By the way, I saw your pictures where you were in Japan last year. I am really want to hear the story about your trip to Japan. It looked so interesting and so pleasing. Could you please write for me the story about your going to Japan including also your life during there ?

      You know that going abroad is one of my dream. But .... I do not know whether it can be workable or not. Hehe ....

      May be you have suggestion for me in order that I can go abroad like you. At that time when I saw your pictures in your facebook, I was directly so jealous. Your day there looked so fun.

Okay, that’s all from me. Waiting for you reply soon.
Thank you and tata for now ...

Regards,



tresno

Demikianlah postingan tresno English yang berjudul Letter to Zain semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di tresno English ya ....... terima kasih dan see you soon ..........