Giving suggestion

Baca Juga



Giving suggestion


Hai guys,........ giving suggestion adalah materi bahasa Inggris kelas XII SMA. Berikut ini adalah contoh penggunaannya dalam suatu dialog bahasa Inggris...

tresno
: I am so happy that finally I can get reply from you
Zain
: ow thats okay, I am so sorry that I am actually so cruel.
tresno
: no, do not say like that. Its no problem for me
Zain
: yeah but I feel how cruel I am.
tresno
: you do not need to feel like that because whether you will reply my message or not I do not really care. The main point here is that I send you a message.
Zain
: hmmmm..... is it only me who is like this ?
tresno
: no, there are many old friends of mine who are like you never reply my message.
Zain
: do not you angry of them ?
Tresno
: no, why must be angry ? by the way..... why are you willing to chat ?
Zain
: mmmmm. I need it. I have so many problems.
Tresno
: will you tell me ?
Zain
: no, I face them myself. I do not want to bother other person. Its my personal problem.
Tresno
: what can I do for you ?
Zain
: nothing, just pray for me.
Tresno
: of course, I pray for you. But ...... if you do not want to tell me thats okay, but I’d like to suggest that you must tell your problem to someone. Do face the problem your self, at least you are with someone to share averything especially in this case. Its impossible for you to be alone.
Zain
: that sounds good. I’ll try to share it with someone I believe
Tresno
: its good. You should face all of your problems calmly. You are now adult and you know what to do.
Zain
: yeah I understand it.
tresno
: thats all the chat today. Thanks a lot.
Zain
: thank you ....

Demikianlah Giving suggestion untuk kamu semuanya semoga bermanfaat. Jangan lupa akses materi bahasa inggris yang lebih banyak lagi hanya di tresno English centre. Thank you and see you ....