SOAL UTS BAHASA INGGRIS MA XI SEMESTER II

Baca Juga



SOAL UTS BAHASA INGGRIS MA XI SEMESTER II


1.      Iqbal  : hi Sono, this is my cute cat
Sono   : mmm, its very agresive
Iqbal  : you must love it
Sono   : ..............
What is correct expression to fell the blanks?
a.      Thank you
b.      I don’t think so
c.      Never mind
d.      I love it too

2.      Ivin     : Is it your picture when you were in Dieng plateu?
Galih  : Yes, isn't the place great?
Ivin     : Yes, what do you think about the place?
Galih  : ..............
What is the correct expression to fill the blanks?
a.      I love it so much
b.      I am sorry I cannot
c.       I will go there too
d.      It is wonderfull

3.      Tri      : brother, I am very sad. I just lost my handphone
Ando  : ...................
What will Ando say?
a.      Ow, its great
b.      I am sorry to hear that
c.      Good luck!
d.      I agree with you

4.      Rima  : excuse me, can I speak to Indra?
Indra  : yes I am, what happen?
Rima : I tell you that you got high score for Speech copetition
Indra  : ...............
what is the correct expression to complete the dialogue above?
a.      Never mind
b.      Thank goodness!
c.      I agree with you
d.      Nice to see you too

5.      Wahid            : no ! dont touch my shoulder
Ulan               : oh sorry
Wahid            : .............
a.      Its nice
b.      Its late
c.      Its amazing
d.      Its painful

This text is for no 6 to 10
Tangkuban Perahu
Dayang Sumbi was exiled in the jungle, because she was unmarried but pregnant.  She gave a birth to a baby boy and named him Sang Kuriang.  And he became a young and hard working boy. He was a good hunter too.
One day he went hunting with his dog, si Tumang. In the bush he saw a pig, Wayungyang.  He wanted to shoot Wayungyang but si Tumang hindered him. He was angry at it and killed it, and then took its heart home.  He cooked it and ate it with his mother.  When he told that it was si Tumang’s heart, she was very angry and hit Sang Kuriang’s head with a spoon.  And he ran away and left his mother to the east.  He did not know himself and forgot his name. He was about 16 years of age.
After along time Sang Kuriang came back to the jungle where his mother lived.  She looked younger than her age, so Sang Kuriang fell in love with her.  “Will you marry me?’’ one day he asked her. But Dayang Sumbi refused because she recognized that he was her son. He insisted to marry her and Dayang Sumbi asked two marriage settlements.  One, he had to dammed Citarum river, and two, had to make a boat in one night
Sang Kuriang almost finished his work but Dayang Sumbi cheated him.  He was angry and kicked the boat.  The boat fell upside down on the peak of mountain. It was known Tangkuban Perahu, at the northern of Bandung, West Java.

6.      Where is the legend from?
7.      Who is the main character of the story above?
8.      Why was dayang sumbi exiled in the jungle?
9.      Why did dayang sumbi refuse sang kuriang proposal?
10. What is the message of the story above?

HAVE A GO !!!


Demikian semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di tresno English untuk materi bahasa Inggris yang lainnya. Terima kasih